Welcome to Our Society, a place to be
inspired by possibilities, share your struggles, and learn
together. Here are a few things to do if you are new to the
network, and a couple of suggestions on how to get started.
Sort your profile out
- Please use your full, real name and organisation (if
applicable) whilst on Our Society. We’re here to network and learn
together, so it’s important to know to whom we are speaking.
- Upload a profile picture - It's
so much nicer to be able to put a face to
- Select your personal email settings to control how many
notification emails you receive - you can completely switch these
off if they annoy you.
Tell us a bit about yourself and your work
- You might already know some of the people here – have a nosey
at the Members list and connect with people by clicking on the
"Add as friend" link underneath the photo on their profile
page. If you want to get in touch with people using private
messages, you'll need to be their friend.
- Join a
Group and start getting involved in discussions.
- Can’t see a group you want to join? Why not start
your own? - it's easy to do. Our Society is YOUR Society, so
please feel free to discuss whatever interests you.
- If you're stuck or you have question about Our Society, please
contact one of the core group for help.